TBird prize on Wheel of Fortune TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Saw on tonight's Wheel of Fortune a yellow T-Bird in the prize area. It got my attention, so I watched the show (which I never do). They announced that they and Hershey Candy are having a sweepstakes. The details are at http://www.wheeloffortune.com
They are giving away a pair of birds as first prize. It was great seeing a yellow Premium sitting there on the stage.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I plan on entering, as my wife said she really wants one of her own. She has decided she doesn't like sharing. It would be really nice if one of us from this group won!! Good luck to everyone on the board.

On another note...I just got around to thumbing through Sunday's (1/27) Atlanta Journal-Constitution...in it was an advertisement for the "Wheel of Fortune Hershey's Hugs & Kisses Sweet-Life Sweepstakes." Grand prize is...TWO 2002 Ford Thunderbirds, two $10,000 mastercard shopping sprees, and $25,000 cash. Phew...

On the ad is a picture of Pat and Vanna, and a NM bird and a red bird...for all you wheel watchers out there, the contest starts tonight and runs through Wednesday, 2/6.

------------------
White/White premium; full red accent interior; no VIN yet

The official rules state that the Grand Prize includes a pair of current model Thunderbirds. Most likely they are using various pictures or cars available in publicity shots or appearances, not the real cars to be given away. I wouldn't mind winning the N-M one shown with the Red, though! There is probably really fine print about waiting until they are available, but they may actually have two cars set aside. I'll let you know when I win! LOL!

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 227K

Jodrod,

Thursday: PUPPIES
Friday: THE JOKER
Monday: TRIPOLI

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

i may be wrong, lon, but i don't think that you have them right.

thought it was:

thurs.: tidbits
fri.: puppies
mon.: tripoli

and... do we get one of the cars for supplying the answers if someone here wins?!?!? haha

No way, I'm keeping one and selling the other for $100,000.
smile.gif

PUPPIES is correct not tidbits and Friday was "THE JOKER"

Originally posted by NMTBirdLA:
i may be wrong, lon, but i don't think that you have them right.

thought it was:

thurs.: tidbits
fri.: puppies
mon.: tripoli

and... do we get one of the cars for supplying the answers if someone here wins?!?!? haha

-

well this sucks, 'cause the ones that i previously posted are HONESTLY the ones that i entered in the contest last night. so i must be off. can't figure out how i screwed that up as i watched on thurs. and friday and monday.

wonder if i can enter again. probably only one entry/person.

are you guys SURE that's the right answers? wonder if there were different shows in different markets.

no, i'm not trying to throw anybody off. i'd rather have people in this group win than anybody else.

NMtbirdLA,
Lon's answers are correct - I've got all 3 shows on tape.
I read thru the rules and you can place 1 online entry per day so all is not lost. Good luck!

thanks folks for correcting my mistake. (i must have watched wednesday and thursday, instead of thurs. & fri. i work a lot of weekends, so the days can run into each other.

i just entered, so let's all cross our fingers and hope one of us wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back