Tbird owner for 4 hrs | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Tbird owner for 4 hrs

• Thread starter Thread starter jmabry
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just purchased a 2005 TBIRD.convertible, hard top, all sorts of bells and whistles. Don't know about all these things that are talked about on the forum, and can't get to the material I got. Wife took the key and headed out. I am looking forward to many happy trips in this vehicle, and am glad for the forum. At least I know what to look for as I (actually, wife 🙂 ) drive around.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Welcome to the Forum

You will enjoy the forum and your new 'Bird ( if you can get it away from your wife ).
Let us know what color, interior, etc....just 'cause we all do that here.
If you provide QuickDraw with your VIN number he can provide you with more info on your car i.e. when it was built, delivered ( of course you know that if you bought new ) and how many were built with your color/interior.
I bought a used 2003 about a month ago and I'm very pleased with my selection. I traded a 91 Mustang GT convertable, which also was a great car. It only had 68k miles on it but we were ready for something newer.
I haven't had my hardtop off yet but will do that shortly. It's still rainig here in Seattle but it is getting warmer.
Again, welcome and enjoy your car.
PUTT
2003 MSG/black/black ink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back