Tbird - Explain the posting catagories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice there are several catagories given to us when we post, ie. VIP, Gold, Supporting etc. Please explain how these are assigned and what they mean. Perhaps you can add the explanation to the FAQ area. Thank you
confused.gif

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

DavidA these are based on the amount that you contributed to the site. At least that's what I get out of it.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Gobird: I thought so too, but such is not the case as there are some VIP's that have posted less than 100 times so I think it's based on something else. I'm just curious about it.
smile.gif

Originally posted by DavidA:
Gobird: I thought so too, but such is not the case as there are some VIP's that have posted less than 100 times so I think it's based on something else. I'm just curious about it.
smile.gif

When I said amount I meant in $$$$

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Here's a way to find out. I didn't contribute anything since Dot did it with her ID. I didn't see any need for both of us to contribute since we are only getting one car. She won't let me near the computer at home, so I get on here from work.
Now we just see what I am classed as (I have no class).
George.

I just checked. I'm a senior member not a contributor.

-

I knew I was out-classed on the first day I met her. I didn't have a car (I was in the Military) and we were going to go out in her car and she asked my if I could drive a car with a stick shift and overdrive. I knew I'd met my match !!!!!!!
George

tongue.gif
I won't tell you what happened with the girl I went out with in High School that had her own car. A New 1965 Mustang. She drove. But she took me to this back dirt road and we stopped in the woods. Enough said. OOO what a night!!

Think this got off topic!!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

Between chryslertcnut and Gobird, I'm getting quite an education. By the time I'm 21 I'll know everything I need to know about dating. By the way, I know chryslertcnut very well and he IS a class act!

GotBird-- Mustang Girl

I know you got to the woods and she said "take what you want" and you took the car because her clothes would not fit you!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
RazzFla, Well it didn't quite work that way.
tongue.gif

PS, I was only 16 or 17 at the time and still a vir---. UNTIL THAT NIGHT.
------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

I think we're learning a little too much about gobird - can't even keep a secret -- remember he did say he wouldn't tell....

this sure is a far cry from the posted topic.
biggrin.gif

T-Bird - How come on the who's on line thread it does not mention my name. Do you have to be more than a $25 contributing member? Also when will we get our members only logon & password? Thanks in advance. Lon

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Originally posted by LON O'CONNELL:
T-Bird - How come on the who's on line thread it does not mention my name. Do you have to be more than a $25 contributing member?

This has nothing to do with your member title under your handle. I don't know much about the who's online, it was a custom mod that I followed instructions to install.

-

------------------
Tbird

-

Originally posted by greyfox11:
I am sure it is based on MONEY contributed to the site, not number of posts.

If you check the contributions they will match up.

I just had a chance to read this thread. It gave me an idea to clarify it too. On the http://www.fordthunderbirdforum.com/become_a_member.htm page.

Yes you are correct, contributing members get a special title thanks to a custom modification I found for the board.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back