Take a Guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

New Blackbird

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
I was notified by redbird that my car went down the line of Fri 2/1 and out the door to the rail yard on Monday 2/4.

What is you guess as to when I will receive my phone call saying
“COME PICK UP YOU CAR”?

If we ever get-together as a group I will buy the winner and guest dinner.
rolleyes.gif

I’m guessing that it will be in on Thur 2/14, 1:30 PM

The closer it gets the harder the wait!!!!!!!

-

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'll guess 2/15 at 2:30 pm. Can I pick the restaurant. LOL

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium w/ Full Accent '02 - VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538 - Getting Pumped!

Yellow '76

FL is quite a drive from NJ. If you are doing the Thunder on 66 maybe we could do it then, I'm planning on making the part of the run from NM to CA.

On a different note, we have a red 2002 Excape XLT on order and the 800# just told me that it is on a railcar. Let's see whose gets in first. Which is the faster train, Escape or TBird? My eta is week of 2/18 also.

-

jodrod

With all of the work you have put into making this forum what it has become, I will make sure you get your prize one way or the other.

Considering the Bird didn’t go out to the yard until Monday 2/4, I venture to guess you will get your XLT first. However you are twice the distance away from Wixom then I am. It’s a race.

PS: Give me a time of day for your guess.

I think mine was loaded on 2/6 and is coming from Kansas City. Chuga, chuga. Unfortunately I haven't been tracking Escapes, so I don't know the correlation between eta and delivery like I do on the Birds. I'm guessing around the 15th also.

Time of day around 3:30.

-

biggrin.gif
New Blackbird, depends on where you are at in the country. Mine was also shipped by rail on a Mon. and arrived at the dealer late that same Fri. night after the dealer closed. The trip was form Wixmon to York Pa. Hope this helps.
If it's like mine was then today will be the day. I GOT THE CALL the next day on Sat.
------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

Should be pretty close to what mine was. I was told by my salesman that the rail heads for this area are eather in Pittsburgh or Baltmore.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Hate to say it, but I guess 2-19-02 as 2-18 is Presidents Day and the Transporters being Union will probably be off on Monday.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

New Blackbird

When you are passing through MI make sure you let me know
smile.gif

Please email me with your thoughts on the "quality" of your car- especially the paint
smile.gif

I am going to guess 2/14 at 12:30- (figure the car will come in at 9:30 but dealership will be so busy googling the car they won't call right away
smile.gif
) And hey, that's valentines day- what better way to say "I LOVE YOU"?

New

NB

Do you have a cottage in Harbor Springs or is it a rental?

By the way, you could tell us anything for an arrival date/time to get out of buying the dinner. LOL!!!

What is you guess as to when I will receive my phone call saying
“COME PICK UP YOU CAR”?

2/18

Tbird

Good point! Just hope it isn't Amtrak!

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium w/ Full Accent '02 - VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538 - Getting Pumped!

Yellow '76

jodrod

I will give exact day and time as to when I get the call. If I'm not at home I will use the time the message was left on my voice mail.

New Blackbird, well I guess my date was wrong but what the hay, it should be soon and that's all that really counts.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back