T-Bird vin number

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel better knowing other people have waited over a year to get a new bird. However, I noticed in the listing of vin numbers, mine seem to be one that should have been completed. My dealer from March 27th, has told me my car is missing. Maybe someone can tell me where my car is? The vin number is: 1FAHP60A12Y112732. It is a White one with black interior. Thank you.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Finally another person from Amarillo on the board. I was getting lonely. lol. Brought up Naomi3 web site and found her business phone #. Called and told her my friend worked at the rail yard and I would see what I could find. Called my friend who is the transport dispatcher and he said the car left the mixing center on 3-29-02 and was due here any day. Maybe Friday or Monday. So I called Naomi3 back and informed here of my findings. Hopefully she'll have a car soon and we can get together.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back