T-bird Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

TXKTOM Your pics sure make me glad I ordered the Torch red. Missing lights probably indicative of a Canada car.

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental & waiting for red/red/blk premium Bird (#2 of 2 also VIN-less)
Mass. tag JWBIRD Christmas gift from #3 daughter

The missing lights do NOT necessarily mean it's a Canadian Car. Remember, they are an option, albeit a no cost one, but an option non-the-less. Some people or dealers just didn't check the box. You'll find a number of cars without the lights, but don't jsut assume they are ex-Canadian cars.

Yes the missing lights don't mean much. See pics on the yahoo site of the red bird. I took these at my dealer here in York Pa. Was his 2ed car to come in. My salesman didn't know why it didn't have the lights, but he didn't sell that car.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

You will note that in one of the pictures toward the bottom, the selling dealer was Texan Ford, Katy, Texas--a very long way from Canada. I'm going to go by Team Autoplex tomorrow in Ol Blue 6160 and check out this red bird first hand. I'll see what they want for it.
Hugh in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back