T-Bird Collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
I just received a copy of a small catalog called "America's Classic Cars", web site motormint.com and phone 888-215-6468.

It has a black 2002 Deluxe (painted wheels)with full interior accent, 1:18, $29.98

I ordered the American Graffiti Collection, 1:25, which has the white '56 T-Bird with a "Carhop Figurine" on skates carrying a tray. The second car is the yellow '32 Coupe which also has the "John Milner" figure. The set is $34.95, Item #AGSET. They can be purchased separately for $19.98

Chris

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Chris,

You can pick up that 1:18th model at Kaybee Toys, Target or Walmart for about 1/2 that price if you shop around. Shouldn't be more than $20 ever.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Also, Asheville Dicast has the T-Birds. I got the White, Blue with full interior and Black with Full interior (like my actual car) from them. Less expensive and fast shipping.

------------------
#1429 Black Premium with Full Red Interior.

Yes, I agree the 1:18 is not a great buy. I already have a yellow Concept, as well as the T-Bird Blue model I picked up at the Thunderbird Launch Celebration. I will be receiving another blue as part of the Thunderbird Collection program.

Probably won't buy any more 2002's until they begin to offer partial accent interiors as well as correct Premium wheels. I hope the one from Ford has the chrome wheels and partial interior, but I'm not holding my breath. If not, I will take the one I bought and paint out the extra blue accents, and keep the one from Ford as I get it.

I couldn't resist the American Graffiti set however. Saw that movie in college, and it holds a special appeal to me. Will let you know how they look when I get them.

FYI everyone,

Not sure which thread the James Bond salmon colored T-Bird came up in, but if you look at eBay item #1516915263 you'll see the Maisto print ad from the Toy Show showing the car.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back