T Bird caused accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife told me this afternoon that while she was driving and man pulled up on the right side gave a thumbs up and was rolling down his window when he hit a bus....Wasn't hurt...the bus was starting to move after it pickewd someone up.I'm sure there will be many stories like this.

------------------

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes, but the reason for the accident was not the T-bird, but the idiot driving the car. Personally, it takes a $100,000+ car to turn my head or some short shorts. (Just kidding)I remember when I had one of the first 4.6 8 cylinder Mustangs in the area and people would ask me about it constantly at red lights.

TBird

Hey, I've seen people veering off into the other lane. Good thing there wasn't another car there.

Our Bird is turning heads wherever we go and honey, I don't dare put on short-shorts, Ha!

We get such a kick at watching peoples reactions, we keep tryng think of new places to take it just for fun, fun, fun,!

------------------
Bird, Bird, Bird.....Bird is the Word

I've had drivers veer into me while driving along side looking at the Bird! YaGotta be a defensive driver with these cars!

Does this mean I'm gonna have to find insurance for those of you with 02s on next year's trip down 66?

I have about 30 02 owners that want to participate already!

------------------

Defensive driving course should be required with this car. I have similar stories to tell. Oh what fun!!!

Blue/Blue/Blue Premium since August.

Birdman, when will we get some info on this trip. I am already getting very excited about this trip, always wanted to do it on my bike, but that can wait now.....The only major decision we have to make is if we leave our hard tops at home. (no place to store them) Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back