T Bird at Hard Rock Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
I am playing in an invitational golf tournament Fri/Sat/Sun with good friend in Las Vegas. I decided to drive down Wed and see some sights. Another good friend got me comped at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas. I am 58 and easily 25 years older than the next oldest guest here. I had some concern about where to park the car. The valet "kid" said "Are you kidding? We will park it right in front, under the canopy". I handed him a $20 bill, he gave it back and said "Sir, keep the $20, it is worth that just to drive this the 30 feet!".
I bet the car has had more looks than Jimmie Hendrix's guitar (which is just inside the lobby. In all this glitter of Las Vegas it takes a lot to woo them. The yellow T Bird did it for sure.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by greyfox11:
I am playing in an invitational golf tournament Fri/Sat/Sun with good friend in Las Vegas. I decided to drive down Wed and see some sights. Another good friend got me comped at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas. I am 58 and easily 25 years older than the next oldest guest here. I had some concern about where to park the car. The valet "kid" said "Are you kidding? We will park it right in front, under the canopy". I handed him a $20 bill, he gave it back and said "Sir, keep the $20, it is worth that just to drive this the 30 feet!".
I bet the car has had more looks than Jimmie Hendrix's guitar (which is just inside the lobby. In all this glitter of Las Vegas it takes a lot to woo them. The yellow T Bird did it for sure.

Thanks for sharing that with us!

------------------
Tbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back