Swirls of light

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
How many others have noticed the swirls of light next to you when the sun is just right and your wheels reflect it onto curbs, walls, or buildings. It looks really cool. I can only imagine what it looks like to someone else when it shines directly on them. Is it just the premium wheels or do the Nieman-Marcus 21 point ones do it too?

Jimmy

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I see it most often on the way to work in the mornings and occasionally in the afternoons. It is most pronounced when the sun is low in the sky but bright.

I love this car.
Jimmy

I'd posted about that very thing, Jimmy, on the old board....it's like your own fireworks show---also shows up against the side of the car next to you if the angle is right.

Be on the lookout when you drive at night for the reflection of the illuminated window controls against the aluminum panels of the doors and the dash...that's a small, but cool, thing too.

Originally posted by JimmyFitz:
How many others have noticed the swirls of light next to you when the sun is just right and your wheels reflect it onto curbs, walls, or buildings. It looks really cool. I can only imagine what it looks like to someone else when it shines directly on them. Is it just the premium wheels or do the Nieman-Marcus 21 point ones do it too?

I just noticed this for first time this morning...totally cool.
Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back