Still lookong for a hard top

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by mlo ylo:
I am looking for a black, white or yellow top for my yellow '02 but would consider other colors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry---- SOLD.Still have black top-- I had decided not to sell it-- but may have a change of heart. It is still stored. Same price I think-- $2500.all inclusive delivered airport to airport. I saw that blue one that was 1200-- that was a real steal for someone.

-

Originally posted by mlo ylo:
I am looking for a black, white or yellow top for my yellow '02 but would consider other colors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just in case you don't check your mail-- the black hardtop is AVAILABLE now, due to space considerations in my new digs, for $1500 plus shippng/crating from airport to airport--appx $450. from Honolulu to Austin, TX.

KoKo Bird,
I would like to purchase your top at your new price. How do you want to make the arrangements?

Originally posted by koko bird:
Still have black top-- I had decided not to sell it-- but may have a change of heart. It is still stored. Same price I think-- $2500.all inclusive delivered airport to airport. I saw that blue one that was 1200-- that was a real steal for someone. Anyway-email me at billbellack@webtv.net if interested.

SOLD-1/10/03 I put a change of price in to this forum a week ago but the change apparently got lost in the ether net. The price is now $1500. plus ship/crate. email me for furter contact.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back