steering wheel paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
I am new to this forum, so please forgive me if this topic has been previously discussed. I have a blue with full option package. The top of the steering wheel, where it is not wrapped in leather, has tiny places where the paint is chipping off. Also, when I unbuckle the driver's seatbelt and not hold it when it retracts, the latch often bumps, and dents, the aluminum insert in the door panel. Has anyone else had these experiences and what advice do you have to offer. Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

i have had the same problem. i hold on to the buckle any more to keep the metal latch from hitting the aluminum when i release the belt. i have also had a couple of very small places flake or become scratched with my fingernail or something.don't you just want to keep the car like showroom and little things like this just bug the stew out of you!
White/Black top/Black int.

This probably isn't the cause for your steering wheel problem, but make sure you don't let anyone drive while wearing rings. Driving gloves are recommended to prevent chips and scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back