Spring Drive For PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I guess I stuck the perverible foot in the mouth. Now see what WE can do with it. Would like to get something together for the Bird people in Pa.& MD. or anyone close, come spring. We could just have a big flock of Birds gather or maybe set up a weekend drive. I am open for suggestions on what to do and where to drive. This is covering a big section of realastate. Need to do this when the cold winds leave us. So we should make it late Spring. Could use a lot of help on this one.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

GOBIRD

I am also looking to arrange something in the Balto/DC/So PA area for about the same time. I am trying to do it through our club, the Mid-Atlantic Thunderbird Club (ITC affiliate), so it may not be only '02 Birds. I know of several other '02 Bird owners that might be interested. I would actually like to see a regular get together, possibly as often as monthly, in the area. Maybe at a restaurant, or at rotating locations, that will be willing to accomodate a fluctuating number of guests. I would suggest that we see what additional interest there is from the message board, then things can be planned accordingly. I have just learned about the MD area owners group forum, so there is possibly another source of interest as well.

Gobird:

I live near Philadelphia, please keep me informed.

Tom M

Skip, I also joined the MATC about a month ago so keep me posted on things from that end. Thanks.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Skip (et. al)

I am extremely interested in the ride and am willing to go to PA to do so. We can post the time/date on the MD page, as well!

TTBB
6 days of ownership

Originally posted by Skip:
GOBIRD

I am also looking to arrange something in the Balto/DC/So PA area for about the same time. I am trying to do it through our club, the Mid-Atlantic Thunderbird Club (ITC affiliate), so it may not be only '02 Birds. I know of several other '02 Bird owners that might be interested. I would actually like to see a regular get together, possibly as often as monthly, in the area. Maybe at a restaurant, or at rotating locations, that will be willing to accomodate a fluctuating number of guests. I would suggest that we see what additional interest there is from the message board, then things can be planned accordingly. I have just learned about the MD area owners group forum, so there is possibly another source of interest as well.

biggrin.gif
Tommy Tbird, we would like all the Birds we can get together on this one.

Skip, question, do the people on this get to gather have to belong to the MATC? Or can anyone T-Bird owner come.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

-

-

-

Skip, just what is the MD. owners forum? We are only 50 miles north of Maryland.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

-

Gobird and All,

My wife and I will be driving the bird to FLA in April. If we can, let's shoot for the last week of April or 1st week of May. York is only 1 1/2 hours from my house (we drive up 83 on our way to Buffalo, my home town). If we have folks from MD and PA, maybe York is where we should meet.

TTBB

Originally posted by Gobird:
biggrin.gif
Tommy Tbird, we would like all the Birds we can get together on this one.

Skip, question, do the people on this get to geather have to belonge to the MATC? Or can anyone T-Bird owner come.

I'm the moderator -- we have 8 folks in the group, so far. Here's the URL: http://groups.*********/group/MD_TBird/

TTBB

Skip, just what is the MD. owners forum? We are only 50 miles north of Maryland.

Tommy Tbird, sounds good to me but will have to wait to see what everyone else has to say on this one.

We will also be going to Fla. around that time. Don't know a date yet but want to go down and see my dad in Sebring this spring. Eather Mar or April. Don't know for sure when yet.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Tommy Tbird, maybe your site should be called the MD & S.Pa. TBirds site. Just an observation on my part since we are so close.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Gobird,

Don't matter to me...yellowwing1 (Joy) has joined and she's from PA.

TTBB

Tommy Tbird, maybe your site should be called the MD & S.Pa. TBirds site. Just an observation on my part since we are so close.

We're leaving 6 April! Maybe we'll see you on the road!!

Tommy Tbird, sounds good to me but will have to wait to see what everyone else has to say on this one.

We will also be going to Fla. around that time. Don't know a date yet but want to go down and see my dad in Sebring this spring. Eather Mar or April. Don't know for sure when yet.

-

GOBIRD:

No,any activity arranged would not require MATC membership. I am just considering coordinating it through the club because of the support and communication channels available. And who knows, it could generate interest in the club. I am looking at something no later than April, even if it is not going to be "topdown" time around here until then. I was considering something near I-95 for convenience sake, or maybe I-83. But it seems these folks will go just about anywhere within reason. I know we would. I'm impressed with the owner interest so far, and appreciate your input.

Skip

Red/Red/Red Premium, #101678

Gobird:

Just a suggesion for your group, you may be able to get every one together at Carlisle Ford Nationals, car show & parts fleamarket.Show runs May 31, to June 2. IF you contact them at www.carsatcarlisle.com I bet they would love to have your group.

Triple black, #2 of 2, Vin Less

Tbird eh

The folks at Carlisle tend to group the cars together by year or vintage, so all of the '02Birds should be together if the owners register for the show field. I would guess that this will be the first major gathering of the '02 Birds.

ITC/MATC tends to have a significant presence there too.

Skip

Red/Red/Red Premium, # 101678

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back