Spottings by redbird Part II (thanks redbird)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for me after a ordering my Red/Red/Partial on 8/2/02 from my local dealer, and calling daily to the 800 to check on the bird, today the computer told me it was scheduled for production week of September 16.

Question # 1, for those of you who have checked on this before, is this an accurate date I can count on?

Question # 2, I see on the forum that some of you have the VIN number how and where do I get this information?

redbird or any one else, can you help?

Also I checked on insurance and was quoted $650 yearly.

mike02redbird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

If you have a production date, the dealer will have the VIN number. My insurance is $286 for 6 months. I told them I will drive 3000 miles per year. Mileage makes a difference.

HKS

Originally posted by mike02redbird:
Good news for me after a ordering my Red/Red/Partial on 8/2/02 from my local dealer, and calling daily to the 800 to check on the bird, today the computer told me it was scheduled for production week of September 16.

Question # 1, for those of you who have checked on this before, is this an accurate date I can count on?

Question # 2, I see on the forum that some of you have the VIN number how and where do I get this information?

redbird or any one else, can you help?

Also I checked on insurance and was quoted $650 yearly.

mike02redbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back