Sound system

Status
Not open for further replies.
R
Just returned from my trip to key West, everything went smooth as silk till the sound system got a mind of it's own! The bass kept running to full and the balance liked to go all the way right. I I stopped the car and shut it down for 5 minutes all would be fine till the next time the evil pirit repossesed my sopund system. Anyone else having this problem?

Richard

PS only saw two other T-Birds on the road the whole trip (Maryland to Key West)Both were south bound on I-95, Blue Bird with hardtop on GA on 01-04-02, and a Red bird with hardtop in NC on 01-05-02.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

ragtopguy,

I have not had that problem but twice I have had a whine in the radio when I first turned it on, sounded similar to the sound you hear when a vehicle without resistor spark plugs is next to you at a light. I found that if I went to CD mode and then back to the radio it would go away.

JRod, my bird went in for her 3,000 mile oil change and I the salesman to have them swap the system out <him brother owns dealership> so we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back