Soul of Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hated to delete this topic as I don't believe in censorship but when it gets to the point that people are being insulted and causing members to leave the forum it has gone far enough.

GW has a right to his opinions, right or wrong but I feel that he did step out of line with some of his comments. GW, if you post please do not be derogatory, state your opinions but please do not belittle people.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Joe: I'm glad you deleted that thread who cares about anything other than our Birds. If I had my way (and I'm sure others would agree) you didn't go far enough. DELETE GW

Good riddance! You are the "pompous, know it all, New Yorker" that those of us in other parts of the country have always stereotyped. My apologies to all the other fine people from New York that do not fit this profile.

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium w/ Full Accent '02 - VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538 - Getting Pumped!

Yellow '76

What is it about the internet that makes people go to web sites for one group of vehicles and bash those cars?? Hey, you don't like it..fine. I guess they didn't learn that mother lesson that if you can't say something nice just don't say anything???

Hey...don't blame us New Yorkers for GW...lots of us own Fords!

Hope this is over now.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Thank you, jodrod. Like many have said, including my girl friend, GW is a sick, pathetic creep.

He was never trying to engage in a construcitve discussion. For one year, he has been a pain in the butt with the same stupid blabber that he vainly tries to pass off as useful. I almost feel sorry for the
pitiful creature. Almost. Then I remember that he stated that all who admire the new Thunderbird are "losers". Now that was really useful discussion.

Hopefully, he will not be back.

Thanks again to you, jodrod, and the others on this forum for the really useful and interesting posts. Now we can get back to enjoying this forum.

"Hope this is over now."

"Only time will tell."

Folks, this would have been over a long time ago, if you would have just refrained from fueling this type of person's sense of self worth by answering posts that are obviously designed to inflame people. I know it is hard because we all have pride in where we are from or choose to live, our chosen profession and the car we chose to purchase. But, we don't have to justify any of those things to anyone but ourselves and our immediate family.

It is so easy for someone to hide behind words via email. Heck, none of us know for sure we are who we say we are, unless we have met in person. It is very possible that some of the people here that claim to have a bird in hand or one on order, may not. Likewise, troublemakers may not have what they say they have in terms of other cars, homes or jobs. These folks are agitators and infect every group of people with similar interests, because they crave attention. If we don't give them the satisfaction, they will eventually look for someone else to jack with.

Bottom line.....just ignore negative posts by known troublemakers. They are very unlikely to post something that will change your mind about something you feel is important or you feel good about anyway.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

-

2K2Bird, very well said, but like you did say, it is very hard not to reply.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back