Someone in chicago area, need help need to take pics of your car for school project..

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VicRattlehead

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
A little background on what im doing. I am a College Student at Columbia College in downtown chicago, Im a graphic design/advertising major, and for one of my classes, Sign Symbol and Image, we have to create a postcard with the title "Wish you were here" well my solution to the postcard is the 2002 Ford Thunderbird. Here is where you come in, I need a car to photograph. I need to have multiple different angles, inside and outside. I will take these photos and work with them and create the 4 different postcards. So if anyone could help I would need to do the photo shoot this weekend or on monday. Class is tuesday afternoon and I need to have a work in progress. Please either reply here with an email address or contact info or email me at tccoail@********* with contact info where I will get intouch with you asap. or you can call me at 708-785-7557, Call anytime after 12 tomorrow, any earlier leave a message and i will get back to you, I will be in class until around noon.
Thank you,
Keith Deluca

------------------
1996 Thunderbird LX 4.6l
1966 Thunderbird "Q" code conv.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back