SiriusXM

John Hayman

John Hayman

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I now own a 2003 Thunderbird. Sirius wanted to transfer my subscription from my Subaru to this car. They offered to ship me a unit for only the shipping cost. It looks to me that the kit requires a magnetic antenna mount on the car (which I do not want). Any advice?

I installed one on a previous Subaru Forrester. It is small and if I had to install it on my Thunderbird it would be near the third brake light above the trunk. I would not really like to install it on my vehicle either.

I have a serius in my 97 bird. I mounted the antenna in the back window behind the seat belt mount. No need to mount the antenna outside. Mine works fine. HEY, just an idea. Try it.

I installed one on a previous Subaru Forrester. It is small and if I had to install it on my Thunderbird it would be near the third brake light above the trunk. I would not really like to install it on my vehicle either.
Mount the series antenna in the back window. No need to do an external mount. Mine is in the right rear window corner. Works great!

Back