WTB 2004 3rd brake light panel 1W6Z13A613AA

Bambi

Bambi

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all. My first post trying to locate a part for my 2004 T-bird - I have a broken red plastic light cover for the third brake light (above the trunk). Discontinued everywhere I look. Any help locating greatly appreciated. Willing to buy whole panel if needed.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Last edited:
@biddle- You must be a magician. I have on order and I’m praying they actually have it in stock. I will let you know when I get it… Should be by August 4… And then I will join the forum with a membership. You are now my number one go to guy! (Watch out.) Thank you.

@biddle- You must be a magician. I have on order and I’m praying they actually have it in stock. I will let you know when I get it… Should be by August 4… And then I will join the forum with a membership. You are now my number one go to guy! (Watch out.) Thank you.
Thanks for the support! You are lucky to get one, as you can see, most of the new ones are nearly sold out. I'd say in a few weeks/months all that will be left are from junkyards and wrecked birds.

Back