Shows, Cruises and Get togethers for 2003 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Shows, Cruises and Get togethers for 2003

• Thread starter Thread starter 57 bluebird
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
57 bluebird

57 bluebird

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
It's about that time to start listing events for 2003. I'll start with our North Jersey Thunderbird Assoc. show. It is the 21 st annual All Thunderbird show (last year there were about 110 Birds including 10 2002's)
Registeration $ 14.00
Date: June 7 at 9am
Place: Pompton Valley Presbyterian Church
60 Sunset Rd., Pompton Plains, NJ
Contact Jim or Darlene 732-432-6797 for more info. or just ask me on this thread.

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Another New Jersey show is the all Ford Show at the Butler Auto Mall on Rt 23 south in Butler
Date: April 27
It is being run by the Garden State Mustang Club. You can also check their web site for more info. the is mostly a Thunderbird and Mustang Show.

------------------
1957 Starmist Blue

Here's a Pa. event
March 15 9 am to 3 pm
Bob's Bird House in Chadds Ford Pa.
The 17th annual Open house
124 Watkin Ave. Phone # 610-358-3420

------------------
1957 Starmist Blue

wOW - thanks for the information. I had no idea that these shows are in NJ. I'm printing this out so we can plan to be there.

I have two birds - 1995 40th anniversary edition and 2002 red bird. I love them both, but the 95 has become the snow car. I guess we will bring them both!

Keep Check on the North Jersey Thunderbird assoc site. They are suppose to put the reg forms on there but they are a bit slow getting to it.
Also if you are interested there is a club meeting at the show location at 8PM this Wednesday March 5. Any T bird owner is welcome to attend and/or join. http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=njtbird

------------------
1957 Starmist Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back