separate topic forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
I visited the PT Forums today [thanks to Spiderman's link] and found the layout very user-friendly and easy to navigate. They have discussions grouped by categories such as Ordering and Buying, Events, Memorabilia, Accessorizing, Care and Feeding, etc. The topic list for fordthunderbirdforum has grown to 21 pages in length thanks to our prolific contributors. That part is great, but it's getting difficult to find related subjects and keep new postings together. I was wondering how others feel about some high level restructuring. Tbird resisted such suggestions before, but we've grown a lot over the past year. Is it time?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I agree that setting different catagories would be an asset. We may not need all of those that are on the PT board, but many of them are very good and clear. It would make finding an old thread much easier than trying to use the "search' function here since it doesn't work properly most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back