Screen Saver dedicated to the 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Thanks again to my friends here-

Now-where are the pictures I asked for, to be used for the screensaver? So far I have had only one person send me photos! I have the full version of the new software I'm using, and the screensaver can be distributed via CD-ROM. I'm going to offer copies to the forum members for free-anyone else that wants one will have to pay $9.95 each-and just so the other birds are not left out, I plan on doing one that covers all of the years from 55-02, and separate ones for each of the different body styles. That way everyone can find a screensaver he or she will enjoy.

I prefer that you send either original photos via mail, or digital photos in 300dpi jpeg format.

------------------
**********, **************************

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Tony,

See my post in "Wheel Specs". As soon as the breaks are painted I will shoot you a copy, maybe even one of a burn out (per rt2esq's request).

Gald you decided to stay!
biggrin.gif

P.S.

When you say 300dpi does that mean you want a printout? A 300 pixel photo is going to be pretty low resolution. Also, do you have a preference? If a photo is sent would a slide be better?

-

Bridman93, as soon as I get my Bird, any day now , and find a good scenenic place to take pics I WILL send them to you. I have a couple of places in mind, but here in Pa. it will be a winter sciene with bare trees.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/18 Delivery Date SOON!!

-

By 300 dpi I mean resolution sent via email-otherwise, I will need the original photos.

------------------
**********, **************************

Tony,

I have a few rough photos. I am sending them to you. Collect as many as you can and then use some editorial prowess to make it happen.

BTW, welcome back and remember, this is a place for everyone.

RT2ESQ
Triple Black #1049

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back