Satellite radio for 2004

I purchased (2) of the TERK smart digital (interface) adapters for Ford (XMDFOR100). Kit comes with the digital adapter interface and the harness; had to purchase the XM tuner (XMD1000) separately, but they are like $30 new on ebay.

Installed one in my '04 PCR...was easy: pull the stereo out, unplug the factory harness and plug it into the adapter harness, and plug the adapter harness into the back of the stereo. I velcro'd the adapter and the XM tuner over the glovebox. Everything is hidden and works like a charm. No unsightly boxes or cabling to mess up my dashboard. The satellite antenna can be mounted hidden under the hood or decklid; we mounted mine under the hood scoop.

Simply touch the SAT button on the factory stereo and use the SEEK button to tune to my favorite SiriusXM stations:

I guess I don't have need for the extra TERK adapter. If interested, I'll sell it for $100 + shipping.

Still selling the Terk kit?
Thanks...
I purchased (2) of the TERK smart digital (interface) adapters for Ford (XMDFOR100). Kit comes with the digital adapter interface and the harness; had to purchase the XM tuner (XMD1000) separately, but they are like $30 new on ebay.

Installed one in my '04 PCR...was easy: pull the stereo out, unplug the factory harness and plug it into the adapter harness, and plug the adapter harness into the back of the stereo. I velcro'd the adapter and the XM tuner over the glovebox. Everything is hidden and works like a charm. No unsightly boxes or cabling to mess up my dashboard. The satellite antenna can be mounted hidden under the hood or decklid; we mounted mine under the hood scoop.

Simply touch the SAT button on the factory stereo and use the SEEK button to tune to my favorite SiriusXM stations:

I guess I don't have need for the extra TERK adapter. If interested, I'll sell it for $100 + shipping.

Soooooo, I’m going to pick up my first Thunderbird on Friday, a 2004. I called Sirius/XM to inquire about current subscription pricing. The gentleman asked if I happened to have the VIN. When I gave him the VIN he said “I don’t believe that vehicle has satellite”!!! You know what happens when you “assume”. When I see the SAT button next to the AM FM buttons on the dash pictures I “ assumed” satellite radio was available! Why would Ford put the SAT button there if it’s not on the car!!! Fuming! Very disappointed.
God mornin from Maine! Thought I could check in with you re