..Rent Me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
....a Budget outlet here has a Merlot/black hardtop/black interior (wonder how many Quickdraw?)....for rent....Had to inquire....$250.00cdn..per day...
First one I've seen on rental service....can be a tough way to earn revenue for the 'Bird....Good thing I'm not independently wealthy....I could see myself developing a Mother Teresa Syndrome and saving T-Birds all day! :D

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

00mustng said:
....a Budget outlet here has a Merlot/black hardtop/black interior (wonder how many Quickdraw?)....

Impossible to say while they are still making them but as of May 7th there were 3,608 Merlots either built, or scheduled to be built, for model year 2004. About 31% of all '04 Birds made are Merlot. Full details available two months from now....

T-Birds and Hertz

:cool: The Orlando (FLA) Airport Hertz has been renting T-Birds for a while. They started with the 02's. Don't know the price.
The Washington - Dulles Airport Hertz also rents T-Birds. I rented an 03 last year. My corporation has a Hertz rate of $43.00 per day for a mid-size car. I asked about renting the T-bird and negotiated a rate of $53.00 per day. It seems that Hertz only rents convertibles. They have both Deluxe and Premium models. Have seen no hardtops.
BTW – Ford owns Hertz. That’s the reason you can rent T-Birds, Lincoln LS’s, Volvo’s, etc. from them.
Regards - - -

I saw a local NYC firm renting exotics, had a bird for 129/day...I'd buy on and rent it out for that!

San Diego Rental T Birds

:cool: I just did some checking......
Can rent a T Bird in San Diego from Hertz for $100.00 per day; unlimited miles and the car is equipped with the Hertz “Never-Lost” system.
Can also rent from a regional company, “Rent-A-Vette”, for $161.00 per day; 100 free miles then .39 per mile.
Glad that I own one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back