Raybestos brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of my play cars have Raybestos ceramic pads installed on the fronts. I just ordered them for the T-Bird and was informed that they are available for both front and back. This eliminates that nasty black brake dust that accumulates on the wheels.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I didn't ask the price...they are usually $275-$300 installed but come with a lifetime guarantee..My local muffler/brake shop is getting them and installing them..
I have a triple Black that I am trading for a White/Black Full red..in about a month so I am waiting for that car to arrive and will have the brakes put on that one. I have custom chrome wheels so for me, the ceramic brakes are a necessity.
The brakes can usually be purchased at an auto supply store..
I'll try and get the stock# for anyone that wants to order them.

eek.gif
I'm not sure what you are talking about on the break dust thing. I got a lot of brake dust on my other 5 Birds in the past but have not seen any on this one yet. I do wash it at least once a week but have not seen a trace of the dust like I got on my older Birds. Just wondering.
confused.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

OK , I'll take your word for that,Like I said I wash at least once a week and may not see too much that way.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back