Purchase 2005 Anv. | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Purchase 2005 Anv.

• Thread starter Thread starter DAVEDAN
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Am A New Member Want To Buy 2005 50 Anv. Add. I Am Told To Be A True 50th The Vin. Number Has To Have The Numbers 69 ,seats Have To Be Embosed With 50th On Them Is There A Safe Way To Identify A True 50th

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

2005 Annv.

I have a 2005 Anniv. edition and there are no insets in the seats. My vin number does have a 6 and 9 in it but not sequential. I'm thinking of selling it. It has 13,000 miles on it. Thanks, John

purchase 2005 ani

My wife's 50th red bird has the logo 50th anniversary on both sides of the hood, where all the others have a grill-like emblem.
This is one way.
Jim

i just purchased a 2005 anv. with 2000 miles -it has the numbers 50 embossed on the upper seat back-color is cashmere-has a few different interior touches vs other anv. i have seen -1500 made -this one is 1025-vin. numbers have a sequential 6 9 in them for this anv. model -a few dfferent exterior touches.

2005 T-Bird

There is a 2005 T-Bird For Sale (50th anniversary edition Marilyn Monroe)
Longwood, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back