Produced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an update from the 800# tonight. My car (DK BRD)has been, and I quote "As of January 28 your vehicle was produced with an estimated time of arrival wek of February 11. Does anyone think it will be before February 11? Getting jazzed now!

Happy Dan
1FAHP60A82Y110282
Plates: DK BRD

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Delivery is running about 4 days ahead of the listed ETA, this from the data I have received from others. It will be interesting to see if the estimates are still holding.

I have an ETA week of 4 Feb. It was put on the train on Monday. My dealer is anticipating that I will have it today or tomorrow. If so, that's 3-4 days early!

TTB
Blue/Full Blue/White top

tommy,

you ordered the car exactly as i would have if i didn't get the neiman (would have also considered yellow with white hard top.)

looking forward to seeing some pictures of your car.

HAVE FUN.

Called the 800# today at noon. It said that my vehicle has been released by the forn(sp) assembly plant. I am not sure what forn is. Maybe they are saying Ford. Anyway. Getting Closer.

Dan
DRK BRD

I heard today that I will be getting it tomorrow. Actually, we had signed up for blue all the way, but we saw pix of the white top and thought that was way cooler....I'll post pix tomorrow!

TTB

Originally posted by NMTBirdLA:
tommy,

you ordered the car exactly as i would have if i didn't get the neiman (would have also considered yellow with white hard top.)

looking forward to seeing some pictures of your car.

HAVE FUN.

Talked to my salesman today. Told him that my car had been produced and released. He called to find out that she is setting at the "mixing" yard in Kansas City. I should get it within the next few days!

Please pardon my Texanese but....."YAHOO"!!!

DAN
DRK BRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back