problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L
I picked up my new black tbird on jan 04.I love my car but I have had 2 glitches. #1 was my window wasn't dropping down and back up.It was a simple fix though.#2 was the little plastic triangle thing in the corner of the drivers side window keeps coming loose. They ordered me a new one. Also it seems like the trani slips a bit when I excell fast, It could be just the difference between it and my previous car a 76 jaguar xj6c 2 door coupe. I a;so have a minor paint flaw. Can a person get a refund for the defect instead of having it fixed, which I assume they have to do.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The Transmission has to "learn" your driving style. Once it has done do, I think you'll find it smoothes out considerably. as for the window, it can be re-programmed very easily. You should learn that system as it is necessary once in a while. Enjoy the car, it's fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back