Polish/Wax Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimBob

Au Revoir
Last seen
Folks:

I know I've seen a posting here on the Forum regarding polishing/waxing and recommended products.

I've used the 'search' mode and had nothing come up but a posting for wheels...then went back to over a 100 days, scrolling through the pages.

Am I losing my memory (my wife sez I am!)?

Thanks, Jim

PS - Pick up the Bird today at 4 PM...can't wait!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

It had a build date of 2/21/02, arriving at the dealership 2 weeks ago

It arrived with the tear in the driver's seat...they had to order a new seat, which got installed this last weekend. Fella who ordered it cancelled his order...which proved to be to my benefit.

Thanks Greyfox...the Zaino site is the one I think I was remembering...just can't understand way the 'search' mode wouldn't bring it up...even put in 'Zaino' and 'Klasse' and got nothing, no matter what format I tried it in?? Hmmmm

Thanks JodRod...at least I now know it's not just me...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
JimBob 1hr. 17 min. and waiting for you. Have you wet your pants yet. Getting real close.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

No wet pants yet...but CLOSE! Have gone by the dealer every night looking at her...had to let them keep her while the tint cured...installed the lojack on Tuesday...couldn't pick her up last night cuz of pre-commitments...

TONITE'S THE NIGHT!

tongue.gif
JimBob, now what can be more important then picking up the Bird unless you won 40 million $$ in the lottery.

Ops! I guess he's picking up the Bird by now.
biggrin.gif
Can everyone give him Yah Hoooo!!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

-

JimBob,