Please help me with an ETA on my blue bird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fellow Bird Lovers! I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out the delivery ETA on my bird. It's a blue/blue premium with hardtop and full color accent. My order was submitted on 3-4-02, VIN # is: 1FAHP60A32Y114725, Dealer Code: 52F202. Anyone know how long the cycle takes from order to production to delivery to being soooooooooooooo happy? Any input would be most appreciated! I've been through a tremendous amount of torture with several dealers behaving unethically, so having the real scoop will help me feel like no one else can mislead me about what to expect. Thanks in advance!!!

------------------

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

m3virgo,

Did you get my email? Anyway, looks like build week of 4/1, eta week of 4/15. Keep in mind that these are estimates and not absolutes.

Edit:

Never mind, just checked my email and saw your reply.

-

Thank you JODROD! Yes, I did get your note, but I didn't know if maybe someone in this group might actually have "insider info" to be able to give me a "real" ETA b/c they have access to privileged Ford information or something. I can live with a 4/15 delivery date, like you suggested, I suppose.
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by m3virgo:
Hi Fellow Bird Lovers! I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out the delivery ETA on my bird. It's a blue/blue premium with hardtop and full color accent. My order was submitted on 3-4-02, VIN # is: 1FAHP60A32Y114725, Dealer Code: 52F202. Anyone know how long the cycle takes from order to production to delivery to being soooooooooooooo happy? Any input would be most appreciated! I've been through a tremendous amount of torture with several dealers behaving unethically, so having the real scoop will help me feel like no one else can mislead me about what to expect. Thanks in advance!!!

m3virgo For what it's worth, my vin is 113005, I was told it would be built the week of 3/4, it went out the door 3/7. I was told delivery date week of 3/18, several people, including salesman, said it would probably be delivered earlier than this (I only live 50 miles from the factory) but as of 3/16 it still hasn't been delivered.
What is it about these salesmen, you're fortunate that yours is only unethical, mine is an incompetent jerk.

------------------

m3virgo,
When you say your order was submitted 3/4/02....do you really mean 2002, and not 2001.

That was only 12 days ago. How did you get a VIN so fast? Are you buying at MSRP or higher?

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back