Plea to Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
Dot, just cruised over to your site to see if there was anything new. Well your front page is. Do you think Ford will read this and maybe move you up in line sooner. Hope this works so you can get your Bird.
tongue.gif

PS, RTBRD is going to have a lot of work to catch up on when he is done fishing.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
thanks gobird, figured it was about time to show my frustration with the wait like the rest of you have. It's getting close and the anxiety mounts.
rolleyes.gif
If you ran your cursor over the new logo, I've added more little hints to Ford - have done it on a number of the pages now.

------------------
Dot, blu/wht/full blu #18/26 - VIN# countdown: 18-17-16 = the New T-bird

-

thenewbird2-I hope this works for you. Ford has not been customer friendly so far.

Great message Dot! How 'bout adding me to your list??
wink.gif
I'm 4 of 7 and still don't have a VIN...this is incredibly frustrating and almost beyond my comprehension as to why this is taking so long...sigh...
frown.gif
Maybe we'll hear something Thursday...could stand to have a bit of good news prior to the Georgia Road Rally...

------------------
White/White premium; full red accent interior; no VIN yet

Originally posted by flybrd:
I'm 4 of 7 and still don't have a VIN...this is incredibly frustrating and almost beyond my comprehension as to why this is taking so long...sigh...
frown.gif
Maybe we'll hear something Thursday...could stand to have a bit of good news prior to the Georgia Road Rally...

your dealer is doing better than another dealer I've heard about - 25 cars in his allocation and only at #9 as of a couple of weeks ago. #14 is very frustrated.

Hope you get good news this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back