• Thread starter RTBRD_aka_jodrod
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTBRD_aka_jodrod

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
All,

The Yahoo! group site is up about 29.81 meg of the allowed 30 meg in the photo section. If you all would review your photos and remove any that you feel are not needed it would be appreciated.

I have set up an account on Care2.com that will allow me to store 240 photos. Any photos that you send me will now be loaded onto that site.

The address for the pix is:

Care2.com 2002 Thunderbird Photo Album

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I can reduce the size on a lot of those photos loaded on the yahoo site. a number that have been loaded are between 500K and 1000K

or

photos can be reloaded by the owners at smaller sizes just by clicking on the "medium" size and making sure that the original is not saved on the site during the reload.

------------------
Dot, tbird blue w/white top on order, #18/26 the New T-bird

RTBRD,
I removed the "Atlanta" folder from your Yahoo photo site. I also removed one of the "porthole wing" photos, but can remove that album completely if you need me to.

-

Joe, I deleted all mine under new rides but cannot seem to delete the listing for it. Same thing for the red bird. You can take them out.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

yello7530 - I took care of your empty folder.

To everyone else with photos on the newtbirddata site. I like to see lots of photos so please don't delete anymore photos but read on:

Hadn't really checked until now but you can resize your photo easily, i.e., just delete the "large" photo, leaving the medium photo in place. Medium photos run between 15K & 40K - a very good size to leave:

How to:

Go to your photo that you want to reduce (please reduce anything over 150K - the K size shows in the medium mode or when you view your photos as a "list")

Click on "large view" link which is located just above the medium size photo. You do NOT have to wait for the large photo to fully download. Just "stop" your browser from downloading it.

Then scroll over to the right until you see the link "delete full size only" along the top of the photo - click on that and follow short instructions. DO NOT click on the "delete" link at the bottom of the picture - you'll lose the whole picture from the site and have to reload it again.

You'll be left with nice size photos for everyone's viewing and lots more space on the newtbirdata site for more photos.

With 2 photo sites running, we shouldn't have to delete anyone's photos. I just went in and cleaned up a couple of photo folders following the above instructions and gained 5 megabytes of space for our data photos. and those photos are still there.

Dot
PS -(both RTBRD & I take care of the newtbirddata site so we both can edit anyone's photos but you are only able to edit your own.)

-

-

-

confused.gif
Ok Joe, I just joined the new pic site. Now, when we load new pics on it under the auto section do we list them under your pics so they will all be in the same place or do we have to creat our own folder or album to upload them? I'm guessing the second choice.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

-

Spence,

Don't know how this will work but try logging onto my account as "rtbrd" with the password "1234", don't use the quotes. Let me know what happens.

eek.gif
Well, I jumped the gun on this. I created an album and now when I try to upload even from your post it takes me back to my album. Maybe someone else can try to do it on yours.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

biggrin.gif
OK, that worked, I did a window wash of all my cookies and signed in as you. I only put one pic in to try it but that way did work. Thanks

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back