PHAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine pointed out that the new term is an acronym for "pretty hot and tempting". I guess the surprise that awaited me today was just that, phat. I took yesterday as a vacation day from the bank, and when I arrived at the office this morning I discovered a package on my desk. Inside the smiley face covered wrapping paper was a shirt box that contained one of the microfiber shirts that is covered with the '02 Bird in red and yellow, in addition to a yellow '55. Looks very Hawaiian. All I need now is some sandals, shorts, and a straw hat & I'll be ready for a drink that has a little umbrella in it. Gift was courtesy of my dealer, Evans Ford. I'd seen it in one of the catalogs, but wasn't ready to spring for the $78 purchase price.

Totally KEWL!!!

Today is my border collie's 2nd birthday, and I got the present...go figure!

Thanks to Earl Harper and the gang at the dealership---now it's time to see them for the 10,000 mile checkup and oil change---tripped that today.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Indeed!!! I hadn't heard the acronym description until recently...it surely fits both the metal and the shirt!

Shirt also has a tag---it is Hawaiian----made of "hand spun rayon".

Heelbird,
Since Maui is our home away from home, I'd love to have a shirt like the one you received. Any chance you could find out where they got it?
Thanks in advance.-Slyfoxxmi

Originally posted by HeelBird:
A friend of mine pointed out that the new term is an acronym for "pretty hot and tempting". I guess the surprise that awaited me today was just that, phat. I took yesterday as a vacation day from the bank, and when I arrived at the office this morning I discovered a package on my desk. Inside the smiley face covered wrapping paper was a shirt box that contained one of the microfiber shirts that is covered with the '02 Bird in red and yellow, in addition to a yellow '55. Looks very Hawaiian. All I need now is some sandals, shorts, and a straw hat & I'll be ready for a drink that has a little umbrella in it. Gift was courtesy of my dealer, Evans Ford. I'd seen it in one of the catalogs, but wasn't ready to spring for the $78 purchase price.

Totally KEWL!!!

Today is my border collie's 2nd birthday, and I got the present...go figure!

Thanks to Earl Harper and the gang at the dealership---now it's time to see them for the 10,000 mile checkup and oil change---tripped that today.

That's a different shirt than they had last fall. It's by Reyn Spooner and is also available on R.S.'s site at a slightly less cost. Think it looks better than the first one.

------------------
Dot, blu/wht/full blu #18/26 - VIN# countdown = 19005! build day May 20 = the New T-bird

-

I looked at the other clothing items on the link----and chuckled. Several hundred dollars might not be bad for a leather jacket, but I don't see any Thunderbird logos anywhere on it. We've got ourselves one expensive little hobby here, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back