Personalized Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, our Texas inmates have been busy. I finally got my personalized plate for Blue 02.

MVC_077S.JPG

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

56Birdman, Do you mean XXX fun? Just kidding. The hitch looks good. Have you used it?

------------------
'56 Fiesta Red Bird
'02 Neiman Marcus Bird
Can't find a better way to Fly!

I worried briefly about the XXX thing, but I quickly got over it. I haven't used the hitch yet, as I'm still waiting for my trailer to be painted. I will post pix as soon as it is done.
Hugh

I chose 1STBIRD for my ohio bird. The girl at the license plate bureau said I couldnt have it and after killing her with kindness I got it. Some states allow you to look to see if certain names/numbers are available. I like your ideas, but they were already taken in Ohio.

In Texas my yellow/yellow bird personalized plate is "TWEEDE". Tweety & Tweete had already been taken.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

TWEEDE, great choice, I love it
cool.gif

------------------
Charlie
Blue/Blue Premium w/full accent VIN 12778

In the nest on April 3rd ! Yeeeee Haa

I am going to pick up my plates today.
It starts with a heart symbol that stands for love then is followed by RTBYRD. That was the best that I could do. Every Tbird combination in Ca has been spoken for.

Thought about some others, but applied for and got "2NDBIRD", which it is.

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White, with chrome hood scoop bezel

My plate is Raven02. The bird is black and of course 2002 but it also has a double meaning. Our boat in Ft. Lauderdale is named Raven so as boaters do when they get their next boat is to name it Raven II. Didnt have enough spaces to go "Tender to Raven".

Now that so many of you are getting personalized plates, I'd like to start a webpage with just license plate pictures. If you're able to email photos to me, I'd appreciate it. Just use my email icon above to get my address. I'll put your credits on the page
wink.gif

btw - I've already collected some plates: Lon O'Connell's, gobird's, RTBRD's, tr cruiser's, of course - Hugh's above, & T-bird II's

------------------
Dot, tbird blue w/white top on order, #18/26 the New T-bird

-

Haven't posted them yet but I have 12 already collected - mostly those I dug out of my files. Should have the page up sometime this morning.

frown.gif
Sorry Joe, looks like Dot used my pic taken after dark when we were down there. Didn't come out too good.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Thank you to those that have sent me pics. Have noticed that I'm getting alot of plates from Thunderbird blue owners and NONE from RED owners. There are some out there aren't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back