People looking to closely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that I love the attention that my bird gives me, but I have been bumped twice (in the rear) in the month and half that I have had the car. Both people claimed they were looking at the car and had not realized they had let up on the brake. There has been no damage, but if this keeps up it is only a matter of time.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

What I hate is having to continually clean off hand prints on the windows after I come back to the car after a few hours in a parking lot!!!!!

(Jodrod - I'll post my information tomorrow)

Take a look at my thread on Ford's Ambassadors. The one big, huge exception to my comment is when someone bumps or hits the car. That has never happened to me and I hope it never does.

I am not sure whether they are knuckleheads or A-Holes but I am pretty defensive with my driving and watch out for anyone who gets too close.

I hope that it doesn't happen again, however, if you smell envy in that bump, feel free to push the sleave up and take home a few teeth for the tooth fairy.

As for the handprints, I can't tell whether it is spectators or my wife when she closes the door. In any event, a little windex will take care of the problem.

------------------
RT2ESQ
Triple Black #748

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back