Our favorite car on Motorweek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorweek on the Speedvision Channel just aired a detailed follow-up review of the TBird.

Fantastic pictures of the Blue car with full interior accents.
A TOTALLY positive review including, for the benefit of you-know-who, a terrific run through the slalom course, acceleration, braking and one positive cudo after another about the styling, the great ride and handling characteristics, and great video of the car from every angle.

It is a real treat for us poor Birdless and VINless beings.

Look for additional airings of Motorweek on Speedvision for the next several days and catch this one in time to video tape it...which I did not.

The final words from the narrator were...."The New Thunderbird....the only way to fly".

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
joelja, even for those of us that have gotten our Birds it is a good ego boost, although I don't think we really NEED one.Just wait till you get yours. My wife, the major driver of ours, and myself have gotten sooo many coments and thumbs up that we really don't need any more. Once you get yours the stories will begin!! And you WILL be flying just like us the ones that have taken delivery.----------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

It really Pis--- me off that I can't get speed vision without getting a lot of STUFF that I won't watch on my dish. But that is the way it is and I guess I'm too cheap to pay for all of the other STUFF when all I want is speedvision.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Joel,

I guess PBS airs MotorWeek at different dates in different states??? Sounds like you saw the report that we had here about 2-3 weeks ago. As you said, very positive review!

Motorweek, not Motor Trend.

tr cruiser, I think it's #2124, but I am not sure.

Anyhow,the review was great.
And your are right on, GoBird. There is nothing like actually having the "Bird in hand".

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

It's going to be on again at midnight tonight.
I saw it and it's the same one that was on PBS about a month or 2 ago. Great review, but old news.

-

The new TBIRD has been selected as the Motor Week drivers choice winner as convertible of the year. This will be announced and featured on the shows that begin airing on February 23rd, according to my sources. Motorweek airs on PBS on Sat and Thursday around here.

Skip
Red/Red/Red Premium, #1678

My local PBS affiliate (San Francisco) has scheduled Saturday, February 23
6AM Motorweek [#2125] Drivers' Choice Special
Looks like I'll just have time to catch the show before starting off on our Santa Barbara road trip. Check here for nationwide Motorweek times and stations on PBS.

Our favorite car is scheduled for another honor on Motor Week Sunday on PBS at 11:30 AM in the Albany NY area. Their test drivers' convertible of the year is Thunderbird. Surprise Surprise. Jim W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back