Old TV commercial with late 70s thunderbird?

B
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
When I was a kid in the late 1980s or 1990s I remember a TV commercial which featured a late 70s ford thunderbird. I think it was for Old Navy, but not sure. It featured a late 70s thunderbird with T-tops and the rear section of the roof removed. It features lots of young people have fun and jumping around. I'm looking for any photos of that car or even the original commerical. Hopefully, this trigger's someone's memory.
Thanks for the help!
Cam

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

70's Tbirds NEVER came with t-tops unless they were modified. Good luck in your search dude. This era Tbird is not really well appreciated. Like not at all. There is almost no tbird videos of the glammorbird era. And Absoultly nothing in terms of repair. Sure you can find parts, but even then its a crap shoot.

70's Tbirds NEVER came with t-tops unless they were modified. Good luck in your search dude. This era Tbird is not really well appreciated. Like not at all. There is almost no tbird videos of the glammorbird era. And Absoultly nothing in terms of repair. Sure you can find parts, but even then its a crap shoot.
I remember seeing an ad for a company that would turn a Lincoln Mark IV into a Targa top. Perhaps they did mods for the Thunderbird.

Back