OEM REPLACEMENT CARPET

H
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am wanting to replace the carpet in my 02 Thunderbird. I assume the factory molded carpet is the same for 02-05. The part has been discontinued through Ford (1W6Z7613000AAA). I’ve spent hours on the internet trying to find an after market source for molded carpet replacement with no luck. Has anyone found a source that they could share?

My favorite carpet source (primarily for GM) is Auto Custom Carpet. I checked and although they do not presently list for the retro-birds, they do have a "new product request form" that may be of some help.

I am wanting to replace the carpet in my 02 Thunderbird. I assume the factory molded carpet is the same for 02-05. The part has been discontinued through Ford (1W6Z7613000AAA). I’ve spent hours on the internet trying to find an after market source for molded carpet replacement with no luck. Has anyone found a source that they could share?
Years ago I went to a n upholstery shop to replace the molded carpet for a 12year old car. That industry has access we don’t so I would check with one of them.

My favorite carpet source (primarily for GM) is Auto Custom Carpet. I checked and although they do not presently list for the retro-birds, they do have a "new product request form" that may be of some help.
Thanks, I’ll check it out.

I just installed replacement molded carpet in our 1980 Jeep Wrangler, and it
fit great. Got it from Superior Carpets off the internet. Have not checked to see
if the make it for T Birds, but it fit great in our Jeep.

Back