NZK 007 or NZK 002

Status
Not open for further replies.
HKS
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Input needed.

Which license plate should I get for the 2002 TBIRD? NZK 007 or NZK 002.

I have both numbers reserved. I could only choose numbers, not the letters.

007 would be nice since the new Bond movie is comming out. 002 would indicate the 2002 Tbird.

HKS

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

My daughter is a big Bond fan, but was unaware of the special edition car, or she might have waited for it. In any case, her plates read: 007*BND. Very cool, even on her max blue premium.

HKS-

If the normal Nebraska plate is three letters and three numbers, I'm not sure many people will make the connection. If I had to choose, it would be the 007 plate...it will probably click with more people.

My first personalized plate was on my 1975 Datsun 260z when Virginia allowed you to choose any three letters, a dash, and any two numbers- ZZZ-60. Several years later, they changed the plates to up to seven characters and one space. I'm a pretty serious golfer, so I have had SEEK PAR since 1991.

I decided to retire the golfing plate when I got my T-Bird, and after researching lots of different choices through the DMV, I came up with FUN X 3, the double-meaning of "Fun Fun Fun", the Beach Boys hit song, and the three top configurations for my premium Bird. It'll be on the car in a few weeks, see the gallery soon.

It's too bad Nebraska doesn't allow you to use your imagination. I work with several people who have neat plates: 4X5 VIEW [photographer], FRZB K9 [frisbee dog competitor and owner], HRT ATTK [a guy who had one in his late 20s]. We have a lot of fun with it in Virginia.

------------------
PK- Blue/Full Blue/Blue Top #16336

FUN X 3,
It's my fault. I should have explained.
I can get message plates for a $30 fee. I will do this later as a birthday present or other occasion.

The plates I mentioned are absulutely the same cost as normal DMV plates. A nice lady at DMV let me pick them out.

I am thinking of HKS 2002. My wife's name is KAY. My first initial is H middle is K and last is S. Or HK TBIRD. I may also go for CVA 14 the hull number of USS Ticonderoga.

HKS

Originally posted by FUN X 3:
HKS-

If the normal Nebraska plate is three letters and three numbers, I'm not sure many people will make the connection. If I had to choose, it would be the 007 plate...it will probably click with more people.

My first personalized plate was on my 1975 Datsun 260z when Virginia allowed you to choose any three letters, a dash, and any two numbers- ZZZ-60. Several years later, they changed the plates to up to seven characters and one space. I'm a pretty serious golfer, so I have had SEEK PAR since 1991.

I decided to retire the golfing plate when I got my T-Bird, and after researching lots of different choices through the DMV, I came up with FUN X 3, the double-meaning of "Fun Fun Fun", the Beach Boys hit song, and the three top configurations for my premium Bird. It'll be on the car in a few weeks, see the gallery soon.

It's too bad Nebraska doesn't allow you to use your imagination. I work with several people who have neat plates: 4X5 VIEW [photographer], FRZB K9 [frisbee dog competitor and owner], HRT ATTK [a guy who had one in his late 20s]. We have a lot of fun with it in Virginia.

By the way,

According to the Ford Computer, my Blue/White/Full accent was shiped by convoy carrier August 17. I did not know that they shiped on Saturday.

HKS

HKS-

[lol]

I'm glad you'll get to choose something you'll enjoy having on your car.

NZK 007 is on the Tbird.

Blue/White/Full Accent

HKS

HKS-

[lol]

I'm glad you'll get to choose something you'll enjoy having on your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back