NJ birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

02thunderbird

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Well, have to be at the dealer 9:30 am Sat morn to have my car prep. Yes thats right, I already have the car,all blue.I walked into the showroom to inquire about the blue tbird on the floor and acouple hours later I was driving home.(left my 95 taurus there, have to get that in the am also).Gary, the general manager has an all yellow tbird avail.He's getting 6 more between next week and 2nd week of March.(every color will be avail.)I also have to pay them.I drove home with out leaving a nickel. They needed to have it sold and out of inventory by 9PM last night.He also claims he will make almost as a good deal that he gave me to anyone that calls him.He also wants to put on a mini thunderbird car show (ALL YEARS)at the dealer sometime in March,trophies,food etc.So anyone in the area (Rt 280/287 cross road) can let me know if they think that they want to participate.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am in Bergen and would be interested in a Jersey get together

metinsure

02 Blue/blue premium, black accent
71 Rolls Royce, arguably the nicest of its type in the country (interesting trades considered)
2000 Saab 9.3 SE convertible
1998 Chev 2500 Duburban diesel

------------------

I don't have a 2002 yet but I would love to go in my '57. Maybe I can strike a deal on a 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back