New user but long time reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally did it Dot! You've been after me for months to reply to some of these threads, so here goes. First, let me say I am a computer illiterate, so bare with me. Dot sent me some instructions how to do this. Now for starters I thought I'd mention what I did with my 2002 Blue/White, full deluxe package. I painted the Thunderbird emblems on the little 6 1/2 chrome hubcaps, turquoise. It really looks sharp and gives the car a little personal touch. I think they would also look nice painted red on the red cars. I'll also say that after 2500 miles we dearly love the car. It rides like a big car, is quiet and has all the pep I want. I have a fairlane 55 T-Bird and this 2002 car attracts much more attention than the 55. I enjoy all the remarks and suggeations on this forum. Thanks to all!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

HI Hobobob,
You figured this out alot faster than I gave you credit for.
Now to get you to take some pictures of your hubcaps or am I going to have to wait until next spring when we make our trip up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back