New to this site ....Looking for a white T-Bird..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ,

new to this site and looking for a white T-Bird..

Thanks

------------------
DavidNBanner.jpg

blackprowl.gif
woodwardprowl.gif

usa-clear.gif

David-just found out that a dealership in the area-not Burnett-Thiel-has three Thunderbirds available-I'm going there tomorrow to look at what they have-will let you know what I find out.

------------------

Rick-That's what I'll find out today-I was told that a dealer up near me had three of them-but considering the source of the info, I have to check it out myself-will let you know what I find out later today.

------------------

just talked to a dealer in ohio that had 8 sopts open now they have 7 ...

They are selling $1.00 under msrp
icon14.gif

Here is the name and phone #
Mullinax Ford
8000 Leavitt Road
Amherst, OH 44001
PHONE: (800) 438-3673
FAX: (440) 988-4216

ask for Bob Baxenda

very nice to deal with all you need a $1000 to order your car ,the only down side is waiting it will be few months before the car is build
icon11.gif

thanks for all the help

[

DavidN,

My guess is you should be in build around the May timeframe.

Keep an eye on my data on the Yahoo site:

newtbirddata

If you have not joined there is a link on the home page to do so, that will give you full access to the data.

just talked to bob again...as soon as a vin# is available I can track the time line of the car and a date of delivery via a 800# also he said that the production is up to 500 cars a week....

DavidN,
Don't know why Bob @ Mullinax would tell us two different things. But I just hung up the phone with him. $5000 over MSRP and they are not willing to drop ship.
If I were you I would make sure you get it writing quick. Good luck.
Did state they had 7 left in their allocation.

RDH,

You are the second person that is having problems with them
icon8.gif

I gave them a $1000 on my visa card and just checked with my bank and they put the charge on my account the same day i ordered my car... so i'm not sure what the story is but here the offer bob posted offering $1 under msrp... the offer was e-mailed to me by two members here...that is how i found him

Date: Tue Dec 4, 2001 11:55 pm
Subject: TBirds available at MSRP - $1

We have an allocation of 38 TBirds for 2002 available at Mullinax Ford in Northeast Ohio. I still have 10 unsold/unordered vehicles. If you are interested in ordering a new TBird, we are selling them at $1.00 under MSRP. Production appears to be increasing at the plant every week, they produced 394 last week. This is up from the 200 - 250 a week they have been producing. No promises on delivery, but I would look for late spring or summer delivery at the earliest, until we get the build date.

If you are interested, please send me an EMail or give me a call at 1-440-725-8381.

Just tried to call BOB .. they have two bobs working I think maybe one bob dosen't know what the other bob is doing
icon7.gif

Ask for Bob Baxenda

he was busy I left a message as soon as he calls me back I will update..

Ricky-

Freese Motors in Monticello has one bird, Not three-and it is available!

Triple Blue with the Hardtop-$43,300.

If you aren't interested, maybe someone else is???

------------------

I sopke with bob and the owners of this dealership have changed the rules and now they want 5K OVER for the last 7 T-Birds that are not sold yet...
icon13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back