New poll on Chrome Strip

• Thread starter RTBRD_aka_jodrod
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
To old and new posters on this board. Please take the time to cast your vote on Joe's poll on this problem. Sounds like Ford is working on it but it won't hurt for you to put your $.02 in on this subject.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

I'd love to vote. But Yahoo won't let me on. It's a matter of user names and pass words.I have both, however I forgot them.I never, never, use Yahoo. The Yahoo password help server always tells me to try later...

Guess I'm out this time....

I registered some months ago, and now using name and password can't get in...if someone registers a vote for me, it would be YES to the upgrade from Ford.

rolleyes.gif
I hope rtbrd can jump in here if he is back home yet. I know you can change your pass word because I belonged to 4 or 5 differant yahoo groups and I was able to change them all to one password and sign on name but don't ask me how I did it because I don't remember. Once you vote you can't vote again so JimBob, I can't do it for you.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

I can't get in to vote either. Yahoo keeps asking for my password but does not accept it even though I received the Yahoo e-mail membership approval for the newtbirddata site a day or two ago. Anyway, I vote for the chrome trim ring . . .

Just went to see if I could change to poll feature to public but it can only be set to members.

It sounds like you will need to contact Yahoo! about the user name/password failure, there is nothing I can do on the group site about that. Dot, if you know of something, HELP!

I've tried three times and still cannot get in. Even tried changing password, but still not recognized. I would vote yes!

My only suggestion on the password failure problem is to make SURE you are using the same "case" - passwords are "case sensitive" ie, if you used lower case letters to enter your password, you must use lower case every time. If you mixed upper & lower case letters, you have to remember which ones were which.

I'm in the same boat as Chief. I can't get in to vote. If some one would vote for me I would like a chrome strip also.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Sorry about the problem. I'll keep tabs of who has to vote here and add it into the total.

I have contacted Yahoo! about the problem, I don't know if I will get a response or not. I'll keep you all posted.

-

I had trouble logging in to Yahoo, but it didn't recognize my four letter password. So I answered the security question and tried to change it. I chose a simple name with four letters (like "Fred"). Yahoo rejected it and gave me the stupidest error message I have ever seen: "Passwords must have at least three characters." I tried "Fred" three times, carefully typing it and counting the asterisks, but I got the error message each time. Finally switched to a six letter word and Yahoo took it. Go figure....

Anyway, I voted. Thanks for doing the poll.

-

Yahoo won't let me in either. I would vote for a chrome strip or a plastic trim piece that wouldn't show minor scratches.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

Still no reply from Yahoo! about the sign in problem and I keep getting info that a lot of people are having trouble. If you do have trouble, submit your vote here and I will include it in the total tally when the poll is closed. I will also post the results here.

I've closed the poll and never did get a reply from Yahoo! as to why some could not get in.

Anyway the results are (if you could not have guessed).

Do you think that Ford should retrofit the 2002 Thunderbirds, free of charge, with the chrome strip around the hartop/body interface that is being talked about for the 2003 model year?
  • Total Votes: 69
  • Yes: 64 - 92.8%
  • No: 3 - 4.3%
  • Don't Care: 2 - 2.9%

69 votes represent approx. 0.5% of the Thunderbirds with the HT option (~12855) that are currently on the road.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back