Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been checking out this site for a few weeks and have really found it helpful. Thanks! To get started, I'll let you know a bit about my bird. Vin #1FAHP60A52Y111051 a yellow, yellow, premium with full interior was delivered to me on 2/12/02 as #6 of 15 from Blackwell Ford of Plymouth MI. I paid MSRP for it and have put the plate YLO BRD on it. Would like to find out my rotation number but, can't seem to find the right vin sticker.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
ylobrd, welcome to the board. Try looking at the white vin # sticker on the drivers side front fender after opening the hood. Should be there.

Also, if you could get a picture of your plate and send it to Dot for her web site plate photos.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

GoBird
Thanks for letting me know where to find my rotation number, it was as you said, under the hood on the drivers side. My rotation number says 0501. Do I now add this to 9960 to come up with a rotation number of 10,461?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back