new member-04 T-Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doctor Dirt

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello everyone, just unloaded from a carrier a 2004 Thunderbird from N.J. to S.W. Fla.
Nice car blk on blk, both tops and rack stand for the top (no cover) with 32k in need of tires (original 2004 tires) and basic lube changes. One owner and serviced at the dealership where purchased.
The dealer will not share the cars records with me. The owner has passed away and the car sale was handled by a friend of the immediate family.
Any choices for me to get records of my car?

Searched the site for tire choices and oil preferences and learned about the coil warranty (100k)or(10yr.) Love the cars quickness and how it gets up to speed pretty quickly, I was surprised about that!
I will appreciate any help on this very "modern car"! I have my 1949 Dodge Wayfarer 3 window coupe for sale. Prior to the Dodge it's been 1950s & 60s Mercedez Benz 220S. These "electric window things" are fun to use! HA!
thank you for any suggestions, Doc.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back