New Alarm System

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I want a new alarm system on my car. I want something when going down the highway at say 60 or 70 mph will sound a siren and yell GET AWAY FROM THIS CAR or maybe just say BACK OFF. If another car gets within 1 or 2 ft. of the car. I think there is a market for this and we should do something about it. Do we have any electrical engineers out there to help. I think THIS car needs something like this to deter some of the people looking at the Bird instead of the road.
frown.gif
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

How about some features like the Batmobile has.....say armor that will encase the car, or spikes that will come out from the sides and open the other car like a can opener if it gets too close.

Seriously, I wouldn't mind having the "GET AWAY FROM MY CAR" alarm that could be sounded at the push of a button....I am getting hoarse from yelling it all the time.

biggrin.gif
I agree, everytime we come out of a store there is someone around the car. I guess this is the price we pay for having the best looking car on the road.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Whoa...thanks for the headsup on this...didn't realize I'd have to be this serious about keeping the hounds at bay...Gobird, is this how the PT Cruiser hit you?

Gobird,
That is too funny. I once considered having "backoff" as my personalized plate, but figured it might tick off some crazed driver....
Sandie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back