"MY FORD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
has any one had any problems registering at the Ford Site "MY FORD". For awhile it didn't know my street, and now it is rejecting my vin, saying it is not a ford number. I have e-mailed them, and always get a nice answer back, but nothing seems to get fixed. best of all their map of my local dealer leads to the chevy dealer across town

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Howlee,

They are in the process of changing over to a new website. There have been several reports of data being lost from the old site and having to be reentered. At one point it had me as owning an F150, I don't. I had to go through the entire registration process again. At first it would not let me change my preferred service dealership and then it finally did let me. Give it a little more time and see what happens.

I have an Escape XLT on order, actually in transit to the dealer but it won't allow me to enter it's vin even though I know the vin is valid, I have been using it to track the car in VOPC.

Just as a double check, what is the vin you entered, I have had several people send me vins that were not correct.

-

JODROD, here is the vin i have been entering 1FAHP60A12Y106333 I am taking it off of the sheet the would have been on the window. i have put it in both using caps and not. The"0" are zero's. Oh well if it ever starts to work i'll post a victory yell. Aloha

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back