My 2002 New chrome wheels

S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
upload_2019-10-3_16-43-48.png
Well after months of research to find a wheel that I felt didn’t look out of place on a retro bird. I made a decision finally I found the look I wanted. A big Thanks goes to Sierra977 for taking the time to talk with me about wheels and suspension mods. I used the Jaguar S-Type R wheels for measurements. Front 18x8.0 and rear 18x9.5. The lowering springs will be going on next month to complete the look I’ve been wanting.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

View attachment 5046
Well after months of research to find a wheel that I felt didn’t look out of place on a retro bird. I made a decision finally I found the look I wanted. A big Thanks goes to Sierra977 for taking the time to talk with me about wheels and suspension mods. I used the Jaguar S-Type R wheels for measurements. Front 18x8.0 and rear 18x9.5. The lowering springs will be going on next month to complete the look I’ve been wanting.

Very nice wheels. I was thinking about lowering mine too. Then I realized that the T-bird is just high enough to clear the curb...

View attachment 5046

Great looking ride, I would love to see the end result after you lower it!

Back