mud flaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
Has anyone thought about small rubber mud flaps in matching colors? my YELLOW gets dirty really quick, especially rear quarter panels.We love car totally. Not as fast as Lamborgini or as soft as a Bently but I wouldn't trade for either!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yello7530,
-
I've thought of mudflaps too. I was hoping something would come up on the Ford accessory list. They would have to blend so as not to look gaudy. It's near to impossible to not end up on a street with some water from sprinklers, or whatever.
-
My other wish is a rearview mirror that auto flips from day to night with a compass. My other car and truck have it and I definitely miss having in the Bird.

------------------
Bob - 106496

Bob-I'll look at my list of links-I have the address for the company that makes those Auto-Dimming rear-view units with the electronic compass-soon as I find it I'll post it here.

------------------

It just so happens that Gentex is the supplier that Ford uses for the electronic mirror in there other vehicles.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back