MRSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Partial color accent interior : :$480

Full color accent interior : $800

Gaudy interior: priceless

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: VIN #16050

I hope the fine people of this board INCLUDING Allen understand that my response was not intended to berate his observation.Nor was it to say that I might be blind to the facts that the car could have improvements.....ALL cars can stand to have improvements somehow,someplace.Nor can I really comment "officially" on the vehicle since I cannot own one.This said though...I was simply trying to point out that although many things such as "gaudy" interiors that make a vehicle standout do TEND and in MOST cases down the road add a certain amount of additional value....wether or not the person/persons bought the car as an investment.

I do not think the specialness has worn off yet by any means on the T-Bird yet.Heck,we have only seen one around here locally...and that was recently.Even to a certain degree the specialness of the PT's design has not worn off....you can tell a PT from a distance at just about any angle....nothing to confuse it with....same with the T-Bird....as will be with the Chevy SSR.These are all unique designs and we are lucky to own them...which ever one we can afford.As I said....keep on enjoying and cruising in your T-Birds...I certainly will too in my car of choice.

InfernoRed
smile.gif

Ok Allen, I get touchy when someone aperars to knock us or our cars, If i judged you wrong I am sorry and welcome to the site

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue
1981 Shay ('55 Reproduction)(ok so I sold it 2 months ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back